How does Squideo work?
1) Get a quote through the Get Quote section of our site, live chat, or by calling 01482 804104 and selecting option 1.
2) We send over your personalised quote for your project.
3) Happy to get started? Then we send you over a deposit invoice for 50% of the total price, this can be paid using a debit or credit card, BACS or PayPal.
4) Once you’ve paid the deposit invoice your designated Account Manager gets in touch to learn more about your preferences for the video and grab a copy of any assets you’d like to include. This helps us get it right first time.
5) If you require us to produce the script for your video we then send you over a copy for you to check and sign off. If you have a script already then go straight to step 6.
6) Your agreed script gets recorded by your chosen voice over artist while your video is still being produced.
7) We send you over your first draft of your video. You can request as many visual changes to your video free of charge at this stage, giving you the peace of mind we get it right and at the agreed price.
8) We get to work on your changes, if any and then send you the second draft of your video.
9) Once you’re happy with the video we send over final invoice for the outstanding balance of your video.
10) You pay the final invoice and we send over your shiny new video, unwatermarked and ready to use.
*From start to finish your video is typically ready within 1 month. This is from your initial call with your Account Manager to making your final payment and receiving your shiny new video. However, if you need your video sooner, we can also offer an express service to meet your deadline where possible.
Can I make revisions to my video after I receive it?
Yes, we offer FREE unlimited visual revisions to the first draft!
Most videos do require revisions. Visual revisions are free of charge and unlimited if submitted within 10 days via our revisions system. So even if we miss the mark (rarely), you're covered!
Can I make more visual amends on the second or subsequent drafts of my video?
Yes you can…
Any visual amends that you picked up in the first draft that you feel still don’t quite hit the mark can be changed free of charge.
Any visual amends that have previously not been mentioned when you were sent the first draft will be charged at £50+VAT or $65 per hour of our resource.
Any visual amends to scenes you have subsequently requested to be added from your first draft will be charged at £50+VAT or $65 per hour of our resource.
Can I make script, music or voice over changes after these have been agreed with my account manager?
Yes you can…
Script changes are charged at £30+VAT or $40, plus £2 or $2.75 per word.
Changes of the music are free of charge.
Voice over artist changes are charged at £30+VAT or $40 per 30 seconds.
Will my video come with a voice over?
Professional voice overs are supplied with our videos.
A voice over completely changes the dynamic of your video, with an implemented voice over; we don't have to display the entire script on screen, we can focus more on your imagery and animated visuals, further increasing engagement and impact of your video.
We use fantastic, professional voice over artists we'll provide samples of different artists to choose from once your project is underway.
How long will it take for my video to be delivered?
A typical project takes around 1 month to turn around (extremely fast for the industry), a lot of this time depends on how quickly you can get information, preferences and revisions to us.
We do offer an Express Service, feel free to ask us about this.
Will my video be branded to my company?
Absolutely! We always keep your video on brand. This way, it will place seamlessly on your website, social media or wherever you wish.
How long will my script need to be for a 30 second video?
As a rough guide, we recommend 75 words per 30 seconds of video, 150 words per minute and so on. For longer projects this can be increased slightly.
This is an ideal, comfortable pace that gives your viewers enough time to digest information, whilst also providing enough time to display animation relevant to the subject on screen.
Can I use my own images, screenshots and content in my video?
Yes! Simply provide them along with the rest of the information for your video.
Are our videos based on templates?
No, we build every video from scratch in a style to suit your brand, every video is unique and is designed to place seamlessly in marketing campaigns, or on your website.
Will Squideo branding appear in my video?
No, we never use our own branding in videos produced for our customers.
Will I own the rights to my video?
Yes, you'll own the commercial rights to your finished video. We may use assets that were used in other projects. Specific characters that were created for your project will not be used in other projects.
What file type and resolution will my video be supplied in?
We provide all our videos in MP4 format (ideal for YouTube and all social media platforms), in 1080p resolution.
We're an agency, can we supply your videos to our clients?
Yes, we love working with agencies!
I don't have a script, can you write one for me?
Yes! We have an in-house copywriter on hand who can create fantastic scripts for any project. Scripts will be sent back to you for your review prior to the animation process, so you can be confident the script we have created is just right.